We are currently not hiring for this position. However, we are currently taking applications for when a position does become available! If the job description below looks like a good fit and you feel inspired to complete it, please go ahead and do so.
Outstandingly Vibrant Office Coordinator
DREAM Wellness is a unique concept manifested into facilities that embody a true wellness lifestyle. The very essence of what we are about… from what our practice members feel from the first time they enter a DREAM Wellness center to the way each DREAM Team member lives his/her own life. It is a place of sanctuary, inspiration and truth. We do not judge those who enter our facilities; as our ultimate goal is to love, inspire and help each person we serve, “Live his/her DREAM… everyday”.
DREAM Wellness is a happy balance of rigorous work ethic, excitement and play. We foster a resilient, inspired, team-based atmosphere of practice-member centered care focused on outstanding results. When setbacks occur, we do not focus on blame but rather on the next effective action. We care about being better than we were the day before. Practice members and DREAM Team members look forward to their time at DREAM Wellness, knowing they are making a difference in their own and someone else’s life. We attract “A Level” teammates and practice members.
Our Pacific Beach location currently offers:
Life Coaching / Relationship Consulting (remotely)
Physical Therapy (from a renter, not an actual DREAM Wellness service)
Corporate Wellness (Lunch and Learns, Onsite Chair Massage, Health Fairs, etc…)
Sales on various health and wellness products
An Exciting Adventure
- Our mission is to guide people toward the realization that they are activated from within and that health comes from the inside-out. You will be part of the solution to the nation’s healthcare crisis by helping DREAM Wellness realize its vision and purpose by participating in a global paradigm shift with world-wide participation in a wellness promotion model and bridging the gap from the current reactive system of “healthcare” toward a proactive model of wellness!
- DREAM Wellness is a company uniquely positioned to help the members of our community realize their true perfection by providing the tools and venue for their journey!
- DREAM Wellness is a family practice and its clientele is composed of newborn babies, pregnant mommas, athletes… well, the entire family!
The Challenges / Opportunities You Will Face
- You will belong to a small team in the big market of healthcare. You need to be on-point all of the time, sharp with your scripts, loving, caring and mission focused.
- We are a valuable source of information and provide services for the naturally-minded, socially conscious individual. We need to communicate the necessity of our approach for the betterment of their lives and often go against the status quo.
- We want to revolutionize the way people make healthcare decisions and think about health in general. We encourage them to take responsibility for themselves and not commoditize wellness services. Our services are reasonably priced, yet we want people to choose us because of the value we provide, not based on how much it costs. “Shoppers” looking for the cheapest services often rely on third-party / insurance companies to pay for their healthcare and they need to be educated on what makes us different. If that is not your passion, this may not be the position for you. You understand the value and benefit of our approach and want to be part of making a difference.
- You will need to support the providers by answering the telephone, scheduling appointments, greeting members, collecting money and answering lots of questions; all with a huge smile on your face. To set you up for success, you will be given scripts to learn so that you can communicate to our members and future members most effectively. You will be so passionate about the work we do and how it impacts the quality of their lives that you will feel compelled to help us grow and to ensure that our existing members remain active.
- You will become acquainted with our office software and simple marketing platforms such as Constant Contact so that you can help us keep our members engaged and to help acquire new members.
What It Takes For You To WIN
- You will be the navigator of our center. You will keep our office on an even keel and keep it on course. You are our right arm, our extra ear and our forgiving heart. You must have compassion, but be firm in office policy. You must have understanding, but be strong in member compliance. You must be able to earn practice member confidence, but be able to share with us their needs. You and this position are vital, and must be trained and always learning.
- You will always show up to the center with a smile on your face and be a beacon of light and hope for our community. You will demonstrate a constant attitude of gratitude (and if you can’t be grateful, at least be graceful).
- You are “consciously awake”, grounded, reliable, confident, teachable, positive, good natured, energetic, a self-starter, able to accept feedback, able to take responsibility for actions, empathetic, a cheerleader, of high integrity, advocate, punctual, hard-working and an educator. You have a sense of humor; you’re a great communicator, live a wellness lifestyle and work on constant and never-ending personal improvement.
- When you’re succeeding, the center is succeeding; and therefore the community is succeeding. This is represented by an office full of happy, grateful people receiving services with very little downtime for the providers.
Succeed In Making People’s Lives Better And Succeed In Your Career
(What we measure for potential bonuses)
- Facilitate additions to our positive reviews on Yelp & Google and increase our social media footprint
- Help convert leads (phone calls) to consultations which the providers convert to members
- How many lives we impact weekly and the revenue it elicits
- Build strategic relationships with businesses in the community
We are currently seeking our next “A Level” DREAM Team member to function as an Office Coordinator, First Impressions Specialist, Receptionist, Chiropractic Assistant and all around awesome person!
The position is currently for 10 – 15 hours per week, depending mostly on the needs and desires of the candidate (we can make many scenarios work)
The starting salary range is $14 – $16 per hour, based on experience and other factors.
Complete the application below if interested!