|As chiropractic care is considered an essential healthcare service, we are currently open during the COVID-19 pandemic.
At DREAM Wellness, our number one priority has always been the health and safety of our those we serve. Often in times of uncertainty, there can be a wealth of misinformation spread, especially in today’s digital age.
· According to the latest reports from the CDC and other national healthcare providers, the current health risks are minimal for most age groups.
· We recommend all of our patients/clients to wash their hands frequently, avoid close contact with people who are sick, and stay home if you aren’t feeling well.
· At DREAM Wellness, we follow strict cleaning policies for the protection of both our staff and our patients. Each staff member maintains rigorous personal hygiene standards as well preparing for every patient interaction. All providers and staff members are also wearing face coverings when others are in the office.
· We use hospital-grade, EPA registered disinfectants across the entire office, with extensive room cleaning after each patient to ensure a safe and clean environment.
· We screen every individual person that walks into our office to rule out the possible spread of COVID-19 in our locations. In fact, if you have an appointment scheduled, please click here to complete the pre-visit survey!
· Please rest assured that we are following local and national updates daily, and will continue to maintain the highest level of safety and patient care that you have come to expect. If you have any questions regarding appointments, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
· Please advise us if you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days or have been in close contact with another person who has been diagnosed with or under investigation for COVID-19, and whether you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath.