Advanced Human Assessment at its Best!
DREAM Relationships uses an advanced human assessment technology, The Ultimate Life Tool® to bring out the absolute best in our clients. This patented instrument consists of 87 questions and takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. The results of the questionnaire will provide information regarding how a person shows up in nature & impacts:
- What drives and motivates the individual and how to fuel those drivers
- The difference between an individual’s natural, inborn talents versus learned skills (that may actually drain or weaken the individual)
- An individual’s level of refinement and tolerance towards people, places and things
- How an individual perceives life (sees what is working first or what is not working first)
- How an individual learns, downloads and processes information
- How much energy an individual can access
- How a group of individuals affect each other in a work environment
- Get a personal SWOT Analysis on a potential or existing employee
Executive Consulting Helps Your Business in These Areas:
- Bottom line increases, including profit
- Hiring the right person and proper position placement
- Reduced turnover
- Retention of key staff
- Conflict resolution
- Improved performance of teams and executives to increase the effectiveness of the organization
- Improved relationships among peers, subordinates and management
- Improved communication and focus on customer service
- Building a foundation of success by utilizing team members’ natural talents
Whether it be a candidate for employment, a specific department or an entire team, the individual(s) will take the ULT® assessment. Once completed, our Certified ULT® Consultant will meet with the executives (and sometimes the entire team) for advisement based on the results.
-Test, Report, 15 minute summary for each person
-Test, Report, comprehensive analysis for each person
-Test, Report, comprehensive analysis on specific department or entire team
Additional options based on the company’s needs including team building and leadership training
We also offer programs that range from 3 hours of consulting to several days and may include on-going consulting to advise in the implementation and maintenance of such strategies.
To find out which program is best for your company along with pricing and options, contact Brooke Stenzler, CYP at 858.847.0110 ext 107 or email here.