What is Coaching?
Coaching is a process by which a professional coach helps bring out the absolute best in a client, whether an individual, couple, family, or corporation. This is done by connecting one’s inner purpose and passion to outer goals and tasks to bring about extraordinary results.
What Happens When You Hire a Coach?
- You stop letting things drag you down
- Your health is enhanced, in every sense of the word
- Your personal relationships are more fulfilling
- Your business relationships thrive
- You take yourself more seriously
- You take more effective and focused actions immediately
- You create momentum and you get results
- You set better goals with a coach than you might have without the coach and move forward toward living your DREAM.
How Does it Work?
- Coaching sessions are conveniently done over the telephone, Skype or in person.
- Sessions are scheduled at a time that works for you. Some of our programs / packages include email support in-between sessions.
- Many clients commit to 3 month (12 sessions) for maximum benefit with the option to continue on a monthly basis after that.
- Everything that you say in a coaching session is completely confidential, so you can feel free to speak in a safe environment.
What Makes the Coaching Process so Powerful?
If change were easy, we would always handle it well and have whatever we desire. One unique aspect of coaching is that because the client invests time and money into the process and agrees to be accountable for taking action, he or she immediately demonstrates a commitment to change. With the help of a results-oriented professional, people do make powerful, measurable and sometimes miraculous changes that last.
A Therapist: Psychotherapy typically focuses on how past events in a client’s life may have created or impacted their current challenges. Coaching focuses on the present situation and finding solutions and actions that the client can use to create powerful and lasting results.
A Friend: A friend may have the best intentions for you, but friends often “should” on you because they have their own opinions. A friend’s opinion often comes from what he/she has learned in his/her own experiences and doesn’t necessarily have the background and/or education to back up his/her advice. A coach leaves “opinion” at home, has unique qualifications and certifications to provide you with the best course of action. The relationship with a coach is entirely for the best interests of the client.
A Sports Coach: A sports coach focuses on winning. A life coach believes that there can be a win-win situation and no one loses.
A Personal Trainer: A personal trainer focuses on training the physical body. Although a client may wish to work on his/her physical body, coaching focuses on the whole person and works on all facets of the client in a holistic way.
Our coaches and experts accept that the client is the expert and has within him/her the answer to any situation he/she may face. We will stay with you to implement a plan of action and provide support along the way. To start your consultation with a Life Coach San Diego today, select a focus below.